Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Even if you hate JOHN MAYER, you have to give him serious dap for this little jab at that celebrity “Imagine” video.
2. UFC star CONOR MCGREGOR is calling for a full lockdown of Ireland . . . and the rest of the world. And if there’s one thing you have to give this guy, it’s that he can TALK.
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) March 21, 2020
4. And now, BRITNEY SPEARS is calling for . . . redistribution of wealth???
5. NICK LACHEY turned the 98 DEGREES classic “The Hardest Thing” into a quarantine anthem.
6. For everyone dragging WILL SMITH over his beard, he would like you to know he’s always had it. Sort of.
7. Something you probably wouldn’t have seen if there wasn’t a pandemic: JEREMY RENNER in a sloth costume . . .
In these CRAZY times for all of us, we’re finding CREATIVE ways to keep our spirits up, body and minds active, and our hearts full. Much love to everyone out there ! #threetoed #staysafe 🙏 pic.twitter.com/LsuqOPuG3h
— Jeremy Renner (@Renner4Real) March 24, 2020
Or fellow Avenger CHRIS EVANS giving his brother a haircut.
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A