Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Tell me this tomato DOESN’T look like NBA legend LARRY BIRD.
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) August 2, 2020
2. Is this really ADELE???
3. Watch ELLE and DAKOTA FANNING ace the Wine Challenge.
4. ADAM SANDLER wished his wife a happy 22nd anniversary.
5. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER got a new dog and named it Dutch, after his character in “Predator”.
6. So this is pretty cool: Even though JASON MOMOA is married to LENNY KRAVITZ’s ex-wife LISA BONET, Lenny still wished Jason a happy birthday. As he says in his post, “One family. One love.”
7. DANICA PATRICK recently started doing “emotional therapy” . . . does her split with AARON RODGERS have anything to do with it?
View this post on Instagram
I’ve got me, I always have. • I started doing @theclass last week because @lilyniels has been loving it and we did a few classes together. Turns out, now I do too! It’s emotional therapy through moving the body, breath, and acknowledging what comes up. In class you put your hand on your heart and lower stomach (sacral) to reset the body between moves. ……Today I put my left hand on my stomach…. and the back of my right hand on my back, surrounding the solar plexus chakra, and all I heard was – I got you, I always have. That is the main chakra that lights up on me in life. ✨ • We all “got” ourselves WAY more than we give ourselves credit for, that was the message for me today anyway. I mean….. we got this far didn’t we friends?!!!! 💙