Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. There’s a guy on Instagram who does some of the most amazing celebrity Photoshops you’ve ever seen.
2. 27-year-old Danish model JOSEPHINE SKRIVER is the “Sports Illustrated” Swimsuit Issue’s 2020 Rookie of the Year.
View this post on Instagram
to call being in me first issue of @si_swimsuit an honor or a dream would be an incredible understatement!!! this is a moment in my life I will never forget. Being surrounded by and sharing pages with such diverse, kind, and beautiful women has truly been a high light of my life. From the top to the bottom the team is SUPERB!! @katepowerslovesyou thank you so much for capturing these beautiful moments (and talking @raiders football with me) and thank you to @mj_day and the rest of the team in believing this girl who came to America from Denmark with a pocketful of dreams and high hopes!!!! You guys champion women’s confidence, voices, and beauty and for that you should be commended. You have all become my family and I feel like a superhero today because of you all. This issue is my favorite yet!!!!! Can’t wait to go and grab some physical copies!! ❤️❤️❤️
3. ZACH BRAFF got a tattoo in honor of his good friend NICK CORDERO, the Broadway actor who died of COVID-19.
4. During the making of the “Rain on Me” video, LADY GAGA accidentally scratched ARIANA GRANDE’s eye, then had to tackle her to try and put Neosporin on it.
(If you watch the whole video, Ariana drops an F-bomb at 3:27.)
5. REESE WITHERSPOON created a new meme to show how her year’s been going, and now other celebrities are copying it.