Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. CHESTER BENNINGTON’s widow remembered him on the fourth anniversary of his death.
You always had a way to make us all laugh. You always made everything better. And when you put this lettuce cup on your head to make us laugh because our food was taking forever, you made everything better once again. I’m so glad that the kids and I have vast amounts of pictures pic.twitter.com/GPeCW8fOmx
— Talinda Bennington (@TalindaB) July 20, 2021
2. BRITNEY SPEARS would like you to know that she’s “not even close” to saying all she needs to say in order to let go and move on with her life.
3. DEMI LOVATO filmed their first sex scene yesterday . . . and they liked it. Sadly, it “barely shows anything.”
4. MEGYN KELLY tried to own tennis star NAOMI OSAKA . . . but kind of got owned herself. (And what was Megyn trying to accomplish anyway? I seriously do NOT get the point of this flex.)
Poor @naomiosaka blocked me while taking a shot at me (guess she’s only tough on the courts). She is apparently arguing that she shot her many covers b/4 publicly claiming she was too socially anxious to deal w/press. Truth is she just doesn’t like Qs she can’t control. Admit it. pic.twitter.com/izyRzOrUVm
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) July 19, 2021
5. MARIAH CAREY’s 10-year-old daughter Monroe is modeling for Oshkosh B’Gosh.
6. Is it fair that one of the Capitol insurrectionists got eight months for trying to overthrow the government, while TOMMY CHONG got NINE months for selling bongs???
Damn, I got 9 months for selling bongs. 🤦♂️ https://t.co/GbTO4NAXSb
— Tommy Chong (@tommychong) July 19, 2021