Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. It doesn’t appear that KATY PERRY really felt like dancing . . . but when ya gotta, ya gotta.
2. Relax . . . JASON DERULO didn’t really knock WILL SMITH’s teeth out with a golf club. It was a joke.
3. SELMA BLAIR continues to be an inspiration to people with MS . . . and everyone else, really.
View this post on Instagram
Getting back on my horse ❤️ It is what I miss the most about my current abilities or disabilities. But today, we managed to get it together to have a few minutes and I could not stop smiling. I can’t feel my left leg, or where my hips are. I break down and freeze when exhausted. We took it slow. I didn’t criticize my equitation too much. I am a mess with MS. I was told I would be jumping in a year when I was first diagnosed. I believed and have had shame I haven’t pulled through for the rest of us. I will always have MS, I now see. Always. But I am going to learn how to use this body, brain and emotions. I am so grateful to have a dear horse and trainer and these gorgeous @celerisuk custom boots. I wish we were showing. One day. Maybe. But I am overjoyed. My trainer @kjrides with @cellardoorequestrian has turned nibbles into a champion babysitter for me. So back in the saddle it is. Keep finding ways to do things. I have hope. Thank you all. Especially Celeris and Cellar Door Farm to keep encouraging me to try again, in style. ❤️
4. Does TIGER WOODS really need a lanyard at the PGA Championship?
Is it really necessary for Tiger Woods to be wearing this lanyard? I think everyone knows who he is out there. 😂 pic.twitter.com/hYMkHvErCr
— Patrick Hall (@Patrick_Hall_) August 9, 2020
5. MADONNA is working on a screenplay with Oscar-winning stripper DIABLO CODY.
6. JARED LETO says he’s playing ANDY WARHOL in an upcoming movie.