Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. PINK’s daughter Willow decided to get a “punk rock” haircut like her mom.
View this post on Instagram
Loving my punk rock daughter. Remember everyone, fly your own flag. There is no box to be put in. Its better to be your own self. Own it, and love it. And if anyone has a problem with it, tell them (politely) to move on. Cant wait to see the woman you grow up to be. I have a feeling you are gonna be strong, fierce, companionate, and caring. I’m so proud of you, willow.
2. When TOM HANKS met J-LO and the ladies from “Hustlers”.
— Variety (@Variety) September 8, 2019
3. I’d say GRONK is still in playing shape.
4. MILEY CYRUS announced that her “Charlie’s Angels” soundtrack song with ARIANA GRANDE and LANA DEL REY comes out on Friday. It’s called “Don’t Call Me Angel”.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) September 9, 2019
5. JENNY SLATE used to engage in romantic congress with Captain America himself, CHRIS EVANS. But now she’s engaged to some normal guy.
6. DAVID ORTIZ threw out the first pitch at Fenway Park last night. It was his first time back since he was shot. Then he thanked God, the Red Sox, the fans, and even the YANKEES for reaching out. They were Boston’s opponents last night.
— Red Sox (@RedSox) September 9, 2019
7. STEVE CARELL kicked off “The Kelly Clarkson Show” by recreating his classic line from “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”.
— The Kelly Clarkson Show (@KellyClarksonTV) September 9, 2019