Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Now that KUMAIL NANJIANI is super buff, “Men’s Health” had him to do a photoshoot where he recreates a few famous characters, including the superhero Wolverine, Maverick from “Top Gun”, John McClane from “Die Hard”, and Patrick Bateman from “American Psycho”.
(If you care, here’s a video Kumail did for them where he shows off his gym and fridge. The fridge had a lot of fruit in it.)
2. RICKY GERVAIS is mourning the death of his 16-year-old cat, Ollie.
Just had to say goodbye to the sweetest little soul I’ve ever known. RIP Ollie
July 9th 2003 – March 10th 2020 pic.twitter.com/CwqIuWKRww
— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) March 10, 2020
3. ZACH BRAFF posted an old photo from film school, where he looks like a combination of Adam Driver, Dax Shepard, and Ray Romano.
4. LEA MICHELE is celebrating her one-year anniversary this week.
And JENNIFER LOPEZ and ALEX RODRIGUEZ are celebrating one year since their engagement.
5. NICOLE KIDMAN and HUGH GRANT are in an upcoming HBO miniseries called “The Undoing”, and they posted a photo of themselves from the set.
6. This is KYLIE JENNER’s real hair . . . without the wigs and extensions.
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A