Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- Game 5 of “The NBA Finals”at 9:00 p.m. Eastern on ABC. The Toronto Raptors host the Golden State Warriors. Toronto leads 3-1.
- The premiere of the new “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?”at 7:00 p.m. on Nick. John Cenahosts this new version of the show. (Trailer) (Full Episode)
- The first season finale of “Gentleman Jack”at 10:00 p.m. on HBO.
- The series premiere of “Kate Plus Date”at 10:00 p.m. on TLC. After being single for nearly a decade, Kate Gosselinis going to let you watch her try to find a man who wants to be a stepfather to her eight kids. (Trailer)
Monday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Shailene Woodley, Brian Tyree Henry, and The National.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Will Arnett, Ali Wong, and King Calaway.
- “Stephen Colbert”- Samuel L. Jackson, and Ash Carter.
- “James Corden”- Mark Hamill, Bradley Whitford, and Lewis Capaldi.
- “Seth Meyers”- Steve Buscemi, Zosia Mamet, and Noah Kahan.
- “Trevor Noah”- Danielle Brooks.
- “Carson Daly”- Michael Emerson, Kathryn Newton, and T. Hardy Morris. (Repeat)
- “Conan”- Adam Sandler.
As for Daytime Talk Shows:
. . . Kate Hudson is on “Ellen”,
. . . Ralph Macchio is on “The Talk”,
. . . Regina Hall is on “The View”,
. . . Carla Gugino is on “Kelly and Ryan”.