Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The 21st season premiere of “Big Brother”at 8:00 p.m. on CBS.
- “America’s Got Talent”auditions at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- “Songland”at 10:00 p.m. on NBC. Meghan Trainor selects this week’s winning song.
- The stand-up special “Mike Epps: Only One Mike”on Netflix.
Tuesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Trevor Noah, Sebastian Maniscalco, and Penn & Teller.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Himesh Patel, Kumail Nanjiani, and Jim Acosta. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert”- Zendaya, Julian Edelman, and Jenny Lewis.
- “James Corden”- Bill Hader, Anna Chlumsky, and Ally Brooke featuring Tyga. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”- Tom Holland, Jenny Slate, and SOAK.
- “Trevor Noah”- Olivia Munn.
- “Carson Daly”- Stephanie Beatriz, Talos, and Ben Sinclair & Katja Blichfeld. (Repeat)
- “Conan”- Kathy Bates. (Repeat)
- “Watch What Happens Live”- Teddi Mellencamp, and Michael Rapaport.
As for Daytime Talk Shows:
. . . Gabriel Iglesias is on “The Talk”,
. . . Seth MacFarlane is on “The View”,
. . . Brie Larson is on “Kelly and Ryan”,
. . . “Ellen” features the biggest music stars from Season 16: Billie Eilish, Jennifer Lopez, Pink, and Ariana Grande.