Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Thursday, August 26, 2021
- The fourth season premiere of the “Family Reunion” sitcom on Netflix.
- The second season premiere of “The Other Two” on HBO Max.
- “Behind the Music: Bret Michaels” on Paramount+.
- The first season finale of the “iCarly” reboot on Paramount+.
- The fifth season finale of “The Good Fight” on Paramount+.
- The third season finale of “Making It” at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.
Tonight’s Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Camila Cabello, Ryan Tedder, and OneRepublic.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Thandiwe Newton, Izzy G. and Belly join guest host RuPaul.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Clarissa Ward, Amanda Peet and Roger Bennett. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”– Terry Crews, and Lorde.
- “Seth Meyers”– Michael Shannon and Hannah Einbinder.