Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “Celebrity Watch Party” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The series finale of “Blindspot” at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The series premiereof “Lost Resort” at 10:00 p.m. on TBS. A reality series about extreme spiritual healing. Nine strangers attend an exotic wellness retreat and work with a team of alternative healers to overcome their issues. (Trailer)
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Will Arnett, Michaela Coel, and H.E.R.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Jason Bateman talks with guest host Sean Hayes.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Ava DuVernay, and Ben Folds.
- “James Corden” – Thomas Middleditch, Ben Schwartz, and Billie Joe Armstrong. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Al Gore, and Rachel Brosnahan.
- “Trevor Noah” – The Daily Social Distancing Show.
- “Conan” – Andy Samberg.
- “Lilly Singh” – John Legend. (Repeat)