Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “Game On!” at 8:00 p.m. on CBS. Becky Lynch and Joel McHale.
- “Wild ‘N Out” at 8:00 p.m. on VH1. Cyn Santana, Travis Thompson and Jonathan Bennett.
- “Final 24” at 9:00 p.m. on AXS-TV. This week’s episode is about Jim Morrison.
- The series premiere of “Say I Do” on Netflix. It’s a reality show where couples get surprise dream weddings that are designed by three experts in less than a week.
- The series premiere of “Unsolved Mysteries” on Netflix. The original creators of “Unsolved Mysteries” teamed with the producers of “Stranger Things” to serve up new mysteries for you to solve in this reboot of the ’80s series. (Trailer)
Late Night Guests:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Taraji P. Henson, and Dua Lipa. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Keke Palmer. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert” – Grace Potter, Jackson Browne, Marcus King, and Lucius. (Repeat)
- “James Corden” – Josh Groban and Senator Cory Booker. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Will Forte, and Congresswoman Katie Porter. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah” – Pre-empted.
- “Conan” – Lizzy Caplan. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh” – Robbie & Stephen Amell, and Vanessa Gonzalez. (Repeat)