Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The stand-up special “Jack Whitehall: I’m Only Joking” on Netflix. (Trailer)
- “Celebrity Show-Off” at 10:00 p.m. on TBS.
- The “World of Dance” duels at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- “Hot Ones: The Game Show” at 10:30 p.m. on TruTV. Schoolboy Q.
Late Night Guests:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Andy Samberg, José Andrés, and Perfume Genius.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Paris Hilton, and Phoebe Robinson, talk with guest host Nikki Glaser.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Greta Thunberg, and Keegan-Michael Key.
- “James Corden” – Joe Biden, and Melanie C. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Chris Evans, Action Bronson, and Elle King.
- “Trevor Noah” – The Daily Social Distancing Show.
- “Conan” – Patton Oswalt.
- “Lilly Singh” – Malala Yousafzai. (Repeat)