Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons Ever” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. A recap of Jason Mesnick’s seasons. He went from being the runner-up on the fourth season of “The Bachelorette” to starring on the 13th season of “The Bachelor”.
- The second season finale of “Titan Games” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The series premiere of “10 Things You Don’t Know” at 10:00 p.m. on E! The first half hour is about Brad Pitt, and the second half of the hour is focused on Jennifer Lopez.
- The series premiere of “About Face” on Quibi. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley talks with people like Kylie Jenner to learn about how they built their beauty empires.
- The series premiere of “Maplewood Murders” on Quibi. A comedy starring “SNL” writer Paula Pell as a mystery author solving murders in her hometown. The guest stars include Andy Samberg, Terry Crews, Fred Armisen, Patton Oswalt, Wanda Sykes, D’Arcy Carden, Tim Meadows, and Maya Rudolph.
- The series premiere of “Game On” on Netflix. A comedy crossover event featuring the casts of four Netflix sitcoms, “Mr. Iglesias“, “The Big Show Show“, “Ashley Garcia“, and “Family Reunion“.
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Bryan Cranston, Julia Garner, and Surfaces.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Gwen Stefani sits down with guest host Dua Lipa.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Maroon 5 and Dr. Jon LaPook.
- “James Corden” – Rachel Brosnahan, and Anderson .Paak.
- “Seth Meyers” – Tracee Ellis Ross, and Luke Bryan.
- “Trevor Noah” – The Daily Social Distancing Show.
- “Conan” – Will Ferrell. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh” – Wendi McLendon-Covey. (Repeat)