Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “America’s Got Talent”at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. This is the last night of live performances. The season finale is tomorrow night.
- The sixth season finale of “Bachelor in Paradise”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- “Hip Hop Squares”at 8:00 p.m. on VH1. Shekinah Anderson vs Kash Doll.
- The first season finale of “Straight Up Steve Austin”at 10:00 p.m. on USA. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- The first season finale of “Bring the Funny”at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- “Tosh.0″returns at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.
- “The Jim Jefferies Show”returns at 10:30 p.m. on Comedy Central.
Tuesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Michelle Dockery, and The Lumineers.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Senator Cory Booker and Chance the Rapper.
- “Stephen Colbert”- Senator Elizabeth Warren, and the cast of “A Very Brady Renovation” . . . Barry Williams (Greg), Maureen McCormick (Marcia), Christopher Knight (Peter), Eve Plumb (Jan), Mike Lookinland (Bobby), and Susan Olsen (Cindy).
- “James Corden”- Angela Bassett, and Jim Gaffigan.
- “Seth Meyers”- John Goodman, Michael C. Hall, and Midland.
- “Trevor Noah”- Bashir Salahuddin, and Diallo Riddle.
- “Conan”- Seann William Scott, and Jena Friedman.
- “David Spade”- Brad Williams, Jen Kirkman, and Rob Schneider.
- “Lilly Singh”- Kenan Thompson.
As for Daytime Talk Shows: Jessica Alba is on “Kelly Clarkson”, Simon Cowell is on “Ellen”, Dr. Oz is on “The Talk”, Michelle Dockery is on “Kelly and Ryan”, and it is just Hot Topics on “The View”.