FORT WAYNE, Ind. (ADAMS) – In honor of Women’s History Month, Councilwoman Michelle Chambers is hosting her inaugural “Fort Wayne Women on The Move” Networking Mixer & Panel Discussion.
It will be held on March 16 at the Cinema Center from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
It is described as a diverse group of Fort Wayne women that have been selected for the panel discussion to share their professional “HERstory” experiences while living in Fort Wayne:
1. MaryClare Clark, Allen County Drug & Alcohol Consortium (DAC)
2. Meagon Chambers, National Youth Advocate Program
3. Andie Hines, Tidewater Coaching
4. Regenia Frison-Jones, Hands On Haven Wellness Retreat, INC
5. Dr. Dawn Moore, PFW, Global Leadership
6. Anne Marie Murphy, RAISEconsulting
The event’s goal is for women to build upon their existing professional networks and enhance their personal knowledge related to the six discussion areas:
1. Trauma in the Workforce
2. Foster Care Parenting Opportunities
3. Respite Care for Teens
4. Emotional Intelligence
5. Global Leadership
6. Maternal/Infant Mortality
The event will open with networking amongst attendees, heavy appetizers, and great conversations.
Councilwoman Chambers will debut her official campaign video “There’s No Place Like Home”, and the evening will culminate with a panel discussion moderated by Councilwoman Chambers “Fort Wayne Women on The Move”.
Councilwoman Chambers stated, “Fort Wayne Women on The Move has been a vision of mines for several years, being able to lift up and highlight women of Fort Wayne that are doing great work in our community brings me great joy”. To learn more, click here