INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (ADAMS) – Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita is encouraging Hoosiers who purchased consumer products that were recalled in April to take advantage of the remedies available to them.
“I advise all Hoosiers who have purchased faulty products to seek a fair resolution,” Attorney General Rokita said. “If something you recently purchased is defective, don’t hesitate to act. Find out what the company that made the product is offering as a solution and take advantage of it.”
The following consumer products were recalled in April, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission:
- Peleton Tread+
- Maxtrade Coolster Youth ATV
- Hudson Battery-Powered Sprayer
- Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack Mobile Hotspots
- Playgro Infant Activity Rattles
- Audio-Technica Charging Case and Wireless Headphones
- Battat Infant Teethers
- GEO Essential Wintergreen Organic Oil and Alleviate Organic Oil Blend
- One Million Greenworks and Powerworks Pressure Washer Spray Guns
- Epicure Glass Prep Bowls
- RH Children’s Bath Wraps
- BATTOP Infant Bath Seats
- Goal Zero Power Cables
- Black Diamond PIEPS DSP Avalanche Transceivers
- Cat & Jack Baby Rompers (Target)
- Bed Handles Inc. Three Models of Adult Portable Bed Rails
If you believe you purchased a recently recalled product, stop using it. A recall is generally issued when there is a concern that there is an unreasonable safety risk or failure of a product to adhere to minimum safety standards or regulations. Once you’ve discontinued use, check its recall notice (linked above for all aforementioned products) and follow the notice’s instructions.
Generally, the instructions will include directions about where to return the product, how to get the product fixed, how to dispose of the product, how to receive a refund for the product, or what steps must be taken to receive a replacement product.
To view recalls issued prior to April, visit the Consumer Protection Safety Commission website.